The 3-Day Refresh - The Results Are In!

Well, I survived it. I more than survived it. I ROCKED it. I'm feeling less bloated, more lean and really good.

Drum roll please!


Here's where I landed after 3 days: 

4.2 lbs down and 1.5" lost!!! 



(I am opting NOT to post pictures because this blog is public and I'm a high school teacher. If you would like to see pictures though to decide for yourself if the Refresh is for you, feel free to email me and I can pass along my pictures via email.)




A few quick survival tips from someone who made it through:
  1. DO make sure to shop with the Refresh in mind. Don't buy anything that's tempting and instead load up on fruits and veggies so you have lots of options on hand for those meals.
  2. DO mix the Fiber Sweep with as little water as humanly possible. Channel a college frat boy and chug if necessary to get it down. It's a small sacrifice to make over the course of the 3 days.
  3. DO NOT let your kids convince you to make chocolate chip pancakes on day 1. Your commitment and willpower is weak when you're just starting out.
  4. DO NOT under any circumstances think that it's a good idea to make brownies for the kids or take it a step further 2 nights later and "organize" the kids' Halloween candy stash when you're just hours away from being done with the Refresh. Torture, just torture. I do these things to myself. Not sure why.
So if you haven't been following my journey over the past few days, I'll catch you up to speed a bit. I wasn't prompted to do the Refresh to lose a lot of weight. I was more looking to get rid of some of the bloat that I feel like I carry around a lot and purge the sugar of a Halloween weekend from my system. I wanted something to help me refocus, give me some clarity and kick my butt back into gear. Enter the 3-Day Refresh!

So if you're just joining us, what is the 3-Day Refresh?

IT'S JUST 3 DAYS LONG, so we keep it simple.
  • 3 shakes a day
  • a fiber drink
  • lots of filtered water,
  • plus 3 small meals and fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going. 

What's the Refresh look like? 
  1. Start your day off with Shakeology- Packed with potent superfoods, Shakeology starts each of your days on the Refresh off with Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition to help improve and support all your body's vital functions, while also helping to maximize energy and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
  2. Vanilla Fresh Shakes FOR LUNCH AND DINNER This patent-pending, delicious, and protein-rich formula helps curb your hunger with more than 20 grams of wholesome plant-based protein, 22 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics for digestive health, and a patented potato protein extract clinically tested to satisfy your appetite.*
  3. FIBER SWEEP DRINK-Gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system with its patent-pending blend of whole ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks. As part of a healthy diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Fiber Sweep can help lower cholesterol, support healthy blood sugar levels, and may even reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.* 
  4. 9 HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES 9 easy-to-fix, healthy, and delicious recipes for lunch and dinner, each one packed with rich flavor that even veggie-haters will love (or at least fine tolerable.) Then treat yourself to Refresh-friendly snacks to add a little tasty variety to every day. One of my favorite recipes while doing the Refresh was the veggie stir fry and the coconut steamed veggies.  The food is good and I never got to a point where I felt overly hungry (except for when I forgot to drink my water)!  

The Refresh might be a good fit for you if: 
  • You're looking to jump start your weight loss results
  • You've hit a plateau in your fitness journey
  • You want to get rid of extra bloat from one too many indulgences

If any of these apply to you, and you're looking to refresh your system and jump-start your diet, contact me or fill out the form below and let's get started working together to achieve your goals!  

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts