Free 7 day Clean Eating Group

The holidays are edging ever closer and it's harder and harder to maintain the commitment to eating healthy.  Forget about working out with the shorter daylight hours and cold weather!

For some, just keeping yourself on track is the issue and for others, you may never have been on track and really have no idea where to start. I spent years dieting on and off and was never able to get into a good, sustainable rhythm because it was just that, a diet. Diets don't work. Diets aren't sustainable. When I finally learned more about clean eating and started committing to my workouts, things just fell into place. Clean eating is now my lifestyle and that feels good.

It was hard at the beginning though! I didn't know what I was doing. I had a sense of what healthy food looked like but I wasn't sure how much of what and when. I missed my pizza, the takeout on weeknights when I failed to plan ahead, the subs at lunch, and even more so, the ice cream after dinner. It was hard to give those things up but I wanted to change. I knew the diets weren't working for me so it was worth it to learn more about clean eating and to work at really making the change work for me. It was work. Shifting myself away from 3 meals a day (or realistically, no breakfast followed by 2 big meals) to eating 5-6 meals spaced every 2-3 hours was hard to do! But it was work I wanted to do.

It's nearing the holiday season. It's my one year anniversary with clean eating. Almost exactly a year ago today, I joined my first challenge group with my coach, Melanie Mitro. With her help and the support of a 60 day survive the holidays group, I made it through the holiday season feeling good and strong and learned a ton about clean eating along the way. Last year was the first year that I managed not to fall into the holiday slump where you give up on working out or eating healthy and say "Screw it. I'll worry about getting in shape again in the New Year!"

So here we are. I want to pay it forward by giving you a 7-day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support from me.

What do you need to do to join?
  1. You need to make me your official Beachbody coach by going to my site and creating a free profile (click "Join" and set up a free account.) This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly tips and to keep you on track.
  2. You must participate in the group daily for the next 7 days through our online closed Facebook group
  3. Commit to checking in with the group once a day, rating your day and charting your progress.
  4. Invite 1-2 friends to join you! It's always easier to do things with a friend and clean eating is no different. Just think, it'll be easier having a good friend or family member to help hold you accountable and support you for the next 7 days. You're more likely to stick with it if you have a friend by your side.
What do you get out of the 7 days?
  1. A free 7 day meal plan
  2. A grocery list
  3. Tips on clean eating, handling temptations and emotional eating, how to deal with late night snacking and willpower
  4. Recipes
  5. Daily support and accountability to jump start you with getting healthy BEFORE the holidays eat you alive
  6. A free coach to help you through it!
Are you ready to join me? We start Monday, November 10th so reserve a spot today!

Email me at mkshen76@gmail.com or send me a message through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/melisa.shen) to get enrolled in the free group.


If you're really invested in learning more about clean eating you should check out Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Recharged. It's jam packed with info on clean eating and a great resource to have in your library.

Comments

Popular Posts