Black Friday sales are in!

I've never been a Black Friday shopper. The prospect of hitting the stores with thousands of other crazed shoppers all to get a blender for $20 less than usual just doesn't seem worth it to me. I'd rather spend my time scouring the internet for good deals. Can you say Cyber Monday anyone? 

With that said, Beachbody is running a great Black Friday sale which is well-worth checking out. They are offering 30-70% off of a number of their top programs and equipment so there's no better time than the present to give someone the gift of fitness. Or why not give yourself a little present to end the year on a strong note?



The Black Friday sale starts today (Tuesday, Nov. 25th) and ends Tuesday, Dec. 2nd. Quantities are limited though and from my experience last year, things sell out quickly.
Want to check out the deals? It's easy to do. Just log in to: https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=445662 and create an account with me as your coach and then shop to your heart's desire. If you have questions about programs just shoot me a message. I've done a handful of them myself and can give you the lowdown on any of them.


Comments

Popular Posts