FREE Spring Cleaning Detox and Refresh Group

Evil sugar! So, so good and yet so, so bad for us!
Easter is right around the corner. The holiday of chocolate bunnies, sugary peeps, candy-filled eggs, and temptations everywhere! If you haven't been to Target lately, there's literally candy EVERYWHERE! And while its easy to think that “one piece is fine,” the problem is that one piece tends to multiply and before you know it, you’re helping the kids look for their Cadbury mini eggs that seem to have “disappeared” all of a sudden. Not that I know anything about that...
But Easter coincides with spring and we all know that summer is right around the corner. It's technically spring and I’ll admit, winter lover as I am, even I have hit a wall and I have SUMMER on my mind! I can't wait to break out the flip flops and shorts and I know I want to look and feel my best this summer. So, how am I proposing that we deal with this epically long winter and soon-to-be holiday craziness?

Spring Cleaning & Sugar Detox:

It is hard for me to explain how drastically different I FEEL when I am eating clean, fueling my body with Shakeology every day and exercising regularly. I am happier and healthier. I am a better mom, wife and friend. I am more patient and all around HAPPIER.

So, what's the plan? I'm starting a 14 day closed Facebook group where I'll provide you with a full meal plan (with options to choose from to fit your tastes), daily clean eating tips, motivation, access to some new recipes so you do not get bored, and the option to jump start your healthier spring with the 3 Day Refresh and to try out Shakeology, a meal you can drink every day that is as easy and convenient as those you'll get at the Dunkin' Donuts drive-thru or at Starbucks, but one that is a million times healthier. No empty calories here!
What's the Refresh? 


This simple easy to follow 3-day cleanse will help remove the toxins, bloating, and chemicals from your body and replace with it amino acids, enzymes, and more so you are starting FRESH!

I've done it twice in the past few months and plan to do it again with the group. It's a great jump start to healthier eating. After 3 days I felt healthier, energized, and less bloated. Add the 4 lbs down and it was a great way to kick off some healthier habits. Check out my blog post on the Refresh for more info. 

What about Shakeology? 


It can help you:

  • Lose weight – especially if you replace a meal with Shakeology every day.
  • Reduce junk food cravings – drink it in the morning to enjoy this benefit throughout the day
  • Increase your energy and feel healthier.
  • Improve your digestion and regularity.

How???

  • Fiber and probiotics help you “get regular” so you eliminate toxins built up in your digestive system.
  • Proprietary blend of prebiotics and probiotics help create a healthy intestinal tract which aids digestion.
  • A healthier digestive system makes it easier to absorb key nutrients.
  • Digestive enzymes also help your body to increase the absorption of nutrients.
Shakeology is NOT a weight loss shake, nor is it a protein shake. It is a health shake that gives you health benefits and includes your daily multi-vitamin. Plus it tastes like a dessert so you really can't go wrong! Beachbody just came out with a 6 pack sampler for $29.95 which is a great, low-commitment way to check it out for yourself.


So what's the deal with this group?

You will get 14 days of support, motivation, tips, recipes, and be surrounded by a group of people who have the same or similar goals as you! I can’t promise that it will be easy but I can promise that if you stick with it, commit and keep pushing, you will get the results you’re looking for!

And at the risk of sounding like an infomercial, I have to say there's more...

Beachbody on demand programs

How would you like to have FREE access to 11 Beachbody programs as well as sneak peaks into the latest and greatest without having to buy any DVDs or make any additional financial commitment? It's all yours if you upgrade your free membership to a club membership. What's that mean? You'll get a FREE 30-day trial which includes access to Beachbody’s On Demand feature released this month! This is such a fabulous way to dabble with all of the trainers in a variety of programs before committing! Your initial payment of $42 occurs in 30 days and continues every 90-days, as long as you continue your Premium Club. If you decide its not for you, just cancel – no questions asked!




If you're interested in checking out a group setting and have wondered what this whole accountability group thing is all about or if you are interested in a jump start to some healthier habits as we head into spring/summer, this is the group for you. Message me on FB or email me for more info.

Comments

  1. I have read your article, it is rewarding and gives me a lot of practical information.
    Cook at quick smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts