What's on tap for August?

Crazy to think the summer is half over already! Make it slow down!!! I know I'm loving spending more time with my kiddos, swimming and having some extra time to breathe. 


I don't know about you, but I've been mixing things up a bit this summer with my workouts and having a little fun with my extra time. At the moment, I'm doing a mix of Body Beast and some Cize - the perfect blend of muscle building and fun dance-based cardio! 

Where I'm going to be focusing this last month of summer is on my nutrition. 75% of your results come in the kitchen and that's the place I need to put in some work this August. I'm definitely excited to check out my new Fixate cookbook and test out some new eats over the next few weeks.

While the summer months sometimes seem to offer so many fresh food options and more time to workout, I actually find them to be really challenging. So many distractions and changes in routine that can throw even the most focused of us all for a loop. Hopefully that's not been the case but if it has, know you're not alone!

I'm excited for August though! In honor of the crazy summer months I have a bunch of options to try to meet everyone where they're at this summer. These groups are all short and sweet, and focused on making fitness/health work with your travel plans and any other hiccups that present themselves between now and Labor Day. Check it out and let me know if you or someone you know wants to jump in on any of these groups. I'd love to have you!


Cize Test Group 
(pre-season starts Monday, August 3rd)

Open to all ages, fitness levels and dance abilities. Me with my two left feet will be leading it and playing head goof (complete with the occasional embarrassing video display on social media to make you feel better about yourself.) Over the course of the 30 day group, we'll share health and fitness tips, talk about meal planning, easy-to-make recipes, talk about how to stay on track when life's crazy and have a lot of fun dancing and sweating away the inches/pounds! 

Check out this post for more info on Cize.

To sweeten the deal a bit, I've pledged to BUY 3 NEW challengers who sign up with a challenge pack (workout & a 30 day supply of Shakeology) the brand spankin' new "FIXATE" cookbook by the 21 Day Fix creator, Autumn Calabrese. Tons of amazing, 21 Day Fix and Cize approved recipes to use during your journey! I've got ONE left!

FREE 7 Day Reboot Group
(starts Monday, August 3rd)


Join me for a FREE 7-day reboot group. You choose your workout, I’ll provide the daily motivation, tips and tricks, and a free clean eating meal plan if you’d likesome ideas. So dust off that workout program you haven’t used, break back out that gym membership ID, or lace up those sneakers and together let’s commit to getting back on track for August. Who’s in? 


21 Day Summer Saver Group
(pre-season starts Monday, August 10th)

We'll spend 21 days focusing on fitness with 30 minute workouts, share healthy and easy to prepare recipes (no hours spent slaving in the hot kitchen!), and talk about time management and balance when you're busy and/or traveling. Let's get into a good groove before the madness of the fall back to school madness picks up while also working on staying on track as summer winds down.

To sweeten the deal a bit, I've pledged to BUY 3 NEW challengers who sign up with a challenge pack (workout & a 30 day supply of Shakeology) the brand spankin' new "FIXATE" cookbook by the 21 Day Fix creator, Autumn Calabrese. Tons of amazing, 21 Day Fix approved recipes to use during your journey! I've got ONE left!


3 Day Coaching Sneak Peek

(August 28th-31st)

Have you ever wondered if coaching would be a good fit for you? Do you like the idea of helping people while also supporting your own health/fitness goals? Are you looking for a way to supplement or replace your income while working from home, on your own time, as your own boss? Who knows, coaching just might be a good fit for you! Want to find out more? This low pressure, no obligation group is set up through Facebook so you can find out more without even having to leave your house. Let me know if you want in and I'll add you to the group page!

New Coach Training 
(Start Monday, August 3rd)

Want to take that next step and become a coach yourself? You do NOT have to be at your goal weight or anywhere close to an expert - I'm certainly not (teacher by trade!) All you need is the genuine desire to help others, and the willingness to learn the ropes and put your nose to the grindstone and work. I'll teach you everything you need to know, share my scripts, teach you how to share your journey and invite others to join you rather than asking you to sell or become a salesperson. Yes, it takes work and we're all busy but it's been one of the most rewarding decisions I've made. I've made new friends, gotten support and accountability in my own fitness and my business, and it's totally self-driven so I set my own goals and make them a reality on my own timetable. You've got nothing to lose and just think, you could be the force of change for yourself and others. Why not take a leap of faith? Let me know if you want to talk more about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there's a lot going on this month! Fill out the info form below for more details on any of these groups. I'd love to have you join us!

And if groups aren't your thing and you just want to talk about health/fitness, I'm here to support you in whatever way I can. Please reach out!

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

  1. Cover your writing interesting and meaningful. Thank you for sharing.
    Cook at easy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts