Get ready to Cize it up!

Guess what I picked up in Nashville??? Shaun T.'s newest program, Cize. If you have talked to or followed me at all, you'll know that Shaun T. is my trainer, my boyfriend and my hands down favorite trainer. Insanity Max 30 is my soul mate program. Heart pumping cardio is my workout of choice.

Cize is NOT that kind of workout. It's being pitched as the end of exercise as we know it. Think dance program meets great music meets deceptively good workout that doesn't feel like a workout.

How do I know this? Well, this girl worked out with Shaun T this weekend in Nashville and came home program in hand. I tried it out on my own yesterday and I'm not kidding, it's a workout!

That's sweaty old me after my first
"Crazy 8s" workout yesterday!
He completely breaks down each routine down step-by-step so even the most uncoordinated (ME!) person can do it. You learn one move, practice it a few times and then build on that move until you've worked up to a full dance routine.


How's it set up you ask?

This is a 4 week program but it's broken down into a beginner and an advanced level. If you're a beginner like me, you do the same workouts but your calendar is stretched out over 6 weeks so you have the time to master each workout before moving on to the more advanced workouts.

You don't need any equipment for this other than a tv/dvd player or your mobile device if you're a Beachbody On Demand customer so it's something you can do in a small space, on the road in your hotel room or in a gym if you're feeling gutsy and want to get others in on the dance party with you (I'll let you know how that goes next week when I'm working out in the hotel gym!)

What's included in the Cize kit?
  • 6 dance workouts on 3 DVDS (each workout is 35-40 minutes in length)
  • 8 count abs workout 
  • A full meal guide with some great recipes broken down by meal with tons of options. 
  • A weekend survival guide with tips and tricks for eating out.
  • A beginners and advanced calendar for workouts
  • A get started right guide
  • For those who buy through a coach, you also get a bonus workout, "Hold Your Own"
What do I like about this program so far?

The meal guide is awesome! Totally compatible with the 21 Day Fix container system so if you need with portion control, figuring how much to eat and what to eat, this is a great set up for you if you partner it with the containers. (If you don't have the containers, they're for sale on their own on the Team Beachbody website.) If you've already done the Fix and are looking for something new, you get a new workout, great new recipes but they all fit into the meal portioning system that you've become accustomed to with the Fix.

Another pretty great aspect of Cize is that even me, the world's most uncoordinated person can do it. The music is upbeat and current and the steps are clearly explained and practiced (and if you need it a little slower you can always pause, rewind and practice them one or two times more before moving on it the routine.) Plus it was a fun way to fit in a workout. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly the time flew and the fact that I was sweating 5 minutes into the workout!


Want to Cize it up with me next month in my exclusive test group? 

We kick off Monday, August 3rd and I'd love to have you! Open to all ages, fitness levels and dance abilities. Me with my two left feet will be leading it and playing head goof (complete with the occasional embarrassing video display on social media to make you feel better about yourself.) Over the course of the 30 day group, we'll share health and fitness tips, talk about meal planning, easy-to-make recipes, talk about how to stay on track when life's crazy and have a lot of fun dancing and sweating away the inches/pounds!

If you're interested in dancing it up with me, please fill out the info form below and I'll get right back to you with the details. :)


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

  1. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tiny details are made with lot of background

    knowledge. I like it a lot.

    TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, crazy ladies. You can discuss about weight loss and other health issue here. Be happy, be healthy-
    http://blog.granitefitness.com.au/about-us/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts