Make Your Excuses Your Reason

If you know anything about me, you probably know that I like things orderly. I like following a program, having a plan laid out for me. No thinking, just doing. Follow the plan and the results will come.

The problem is, perfection rarely happens. Sometimes life isn't perfect. It's messy, slow, workouts are interrupted, you deal with injuries, the kids get sick or stop sleeping, you have a crazy travel schedule or life/time conspire against you. The reality of life is that there are more speed bumps than we often want or need.

That's life, right?

Well, life used to throw me for a loop pretty easily. It happens, right?!

Over the past year and a half I have learned through my involvement with accountability groups how to live with the imperfections, with the hiccups. How NOT to give up or let myself get thrown for a loop when life happens. Hiccups totally used to derail me; they stopped me from starting. The timing just never seemed perfect.

The thing is, the timing is never perfect. There are always trips, work events, dinners out, kids who wake up early, bills that need paying, etc.. Those objections and hiccups are not going to go away. They're life and it's messy.

What I've come to realize is that the real challenge is learning how to live with these speed bumps without losing sight of our goals.
Instead of using summer, travel plans, my kids/family, my work schedule, money, time, energy or life as an excuse, I'm using those as my REASON. Yes, they could easily become an excuse and for many years they were. Instead, I'm turning them around and using them as my MOTIVATION.


Yes, things are busy but I'm better equipped to handle life's challenges when I am taking care of myself. When I'm eating healthy and exercising, I have more energy to deal with the crazy daily schedule. When I take care of myself, I'm a better person for my friends/family and most importantly, for myself.

So how then do you actually do it? Make the time for yourself when there are a million reasons not to? With support & accountability.

It's hard, there's no denying that. Wherever you're at in your health/fitness journey, it's always a challenge. As with anything in life, it's easier to do things with support. Join me for a 21 days challenge where...

You commit to doing the following: 
  • 30 minute workouts (you choose from 3 program options - 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, or Insanity Max 30 - all are a combo of fitness program and meal/portion control system)
  • Replace one meal a day with Shakeology (superfood nutrition in a glass - think one meal of no thinking, grab and go nutrition)
  • Check in with the group daily
  • Be a source of support for others in the group
I commit to provide you with:
  • Daily tips and motivation
  • Healthy, easy to make recipes
  • Help with meal planning
  • 1:1 support
  • Accountability
So if you're ready to set the excuses aside and do this, this is the perfect starting place. 21 days - you can do anything for 21 days! Along the way we'll work on making the workouts, the meal plan and the time work for you, with your schedule, on your time. It CAN be done if you want it. 

Just think, 21 days from now you will be stronger, healthier and feeling proud of your accomplishments. If you're interested in joining me on this journey, I still have a few spots left in my 21 day busy women's group that kicks of July 13th. Leave your info below and I'll get right back to you! 


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts