The 21 Day Fix cookbook, FIXATE, is coming soon!!!



The 21 Day Fix has not only become one of the biggest selling home fitness and nutrition programs but it's also been a favorite for both my challengers and myself. With the help of the 21 Day Fix nutrition guide, I've overhauled my nutrition, gotten my portions in check and learned a whole new way to meal plan. Exercise is great, but if you're not fueling your body with proper nutrition, you won't get far! Remember what they say, abs are made in the kitchen!

So what's all of the excitement about? 

Autumn Calabrese is coming out with a cookbook!!! 101 Fix-approved recipes ranging from entrees to snacks to healthy desserts. Fixate has Paleo, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian recipes along with Autumn's personal tips for preparing meals overhauling leftovers, and stocking your kitchen.

Each Fixate recipe lists the color-coded container equivalents and nutrition  facts, so you can use Autumn's system for measuring portions and make sure your nutrition is on track.

I am so excited to get my hands on this next week at coach Summit! It's being released early to coaches and should be available in early August for purchase. 

Do you want more info on the 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme or FIXATE? Drop your info below and I'll get back to you asap. Once I get your info request, I'll send you a sneak peek with five complete recipes!

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

  1. Your article is very impressive and much needed information.
    Cook at easy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts