7-Day FREE Clean Eating Group

We're two weeks into the New Year and according to the experts, most Americans have already abandoned their New Year's resolutions. Crazy, right?! Whether or not that's true for you, it's never too late to start fresh and set yourself up for a healthier year. 

For some, just keeping yourself on track is the issue and for others, you may never have been on track and really have no idea where to start. I spent years dieting on and off and was never able to get into a good, sustainable rhythm because it was just that, a diet. Diets don't work. Diets aren't sustainable. When I finally learned more about clean eating and started committing to my workouts, things just fell into place. Clean eating is now my lifestyle and that feels good.


It was hard at the beginning though! I didn't know what I was doing. I had a sense of what healthy food looked like but I wasn't sure how much of what and when. 

It was hard to give up my familiar and comforting foods but I wanted to change. I knew the diets weren't working for me so it was worth it to learn more about clean eating and to work at really making the change work for me. It was work. Shifting myself away from 3 meals a day (or realistically, no breakfast followed by 2 big meals) to eating 5-6 meals spaced every 2-3 hours was hard to do! But it was work I wanted to do.

It's a new year and I don't want to see you give up on yourself or your goals. Not this early in the year and not ever! I want to support you in making 2015 cleaner and healthier. 

So where do we start? With a 7-day meal plan, daily accountability, motivation and support from me! If you've been curious about a challenge group and were unsure whether it was for you, this is an easy, low-commitment way to check it out.

What do you need to do to join?
  1. You need to make me your official Beachbody coach by going to my site and creating a free profile (click "Join" and set up a free account.) This way I can send you recipes, meal plans and monthly tips and to keep you on track.
  2. You must agree to participate in the group through our online closed Facebook group. 
  3. Commit to checking in with the group once a day, rating your day and charting your progress.
  4. Invite some friends or family members to join you! It's always easier to do things with a friend and clean eating is no different. Just think, it'll be easier having a good friend or family member to help hold you accountable and support you for the next 7 days. You're more likely to stick with it if you have a friend by your side.
What do you get out of the 7 days?
  1. A free 7 day meal plan
  2. A complete grocery list
  3. Tips on clean eating, handling temptations and emotional eating, how to deal with late night snacking and willpower
  4. Healthy recipes
  5. Daily support and accountability to jump start you with getting healthy for the new year
  6. A free coach (ME!) to help you through it!
Are you ready to join me? 

I promise you that if you stick with the plan for one week, you WILL notice a difference in how you feel. We start Monday, January 26th so reserve a spot today!

Email me at mkshen76@gmail.com or send me a message through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/melisa.shen) to get enrolled in the free group.



Also, if you're really invested in learning more about clean eating you should check out Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Recharged. It's jam packed with info on clean eating and a great resource to have in your library.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts