Luck of the Irish Promotion!!!




Sometimes we just need a little kick in the butt to do the thing that we've been thinking about. You know? Consider this that kick. Do what you normally do today but let's look ahead too and get you set up for a healthy spring.

For today only, I'm offering a special deal for anyone who buys a challenge pack (workout OR 3 day refresh with Shakeology) or Shakeology. Not only do you get my support as your coach but I'll also enroll you in my next exclusive online accountability group where you'll have daily support from me and a small group of people like yourself. Together we'll make sure you get the results you want from your program and if you're not happy, you're out nothing. Simply return your stuff and get all of your money back! AND in addition to me, the group, and the product, you'll also get your pick of $10 cash back on your order OR a copy of Autumn Calabrese's Fixate cookbook to help you jumpstart some healthier cooking habits. 

Talk about luck! Email me or fill out the info form below and let's get you hooked up today!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Comments

Popular Posts