FREE 3 Week Online Yoga Retreat


Where are my yoga people at?

What about my non-yogis?

I am no yogi.
* I fall over standing still, on flat land, standing on two feet.
* I'm the girl who sneaks out of the yoga class at the end when they get to the silent breathing part.
* I know meditation is good for you but all sitting silently does is trigger lists in my head...laundry, groceries, drs appt that I need to make, birthday party I forgot to rsvp to... So I avoid it and am that girl rolling up her yoga mat as discretely as possible and sneaking out the back of the class hoping no one notices.
Well, I'm going to eat that frog and commit to a 3 week online yoga retreat and I'm looking for some online accountability partners! Yogi or total klutz like me, I need you in my camp. This program is going to challenge me and I need you to keep me in it and motivated.

Why am I doing this?

Well, you guys probably know that I'm a total cardio and weights girl but the health benefits of yoga are undeniable. Increased flexibility, muscle tone, increased energy, stress relief, protection from injury - need I say more?

I need to do this and I'd love to do it with you!

What's the deal?

Check it out!

Here are the basics:
* 30 minutes a day
* Learn in the comfort of your home, streamed to your tv, phone, laptop or ipad
* Doesn't matter your ability level, fitness, flexibility, size or age
* Surround yourself with online support from me and a group of awesome people who are all doing the same program with you and have an amazingly fun time!

What do you say? Want to join me?

Fill out the info request below or email me and I'll get you the details!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Popular Posts