30 Day Summer Shape-up & Slim Down

After a weekend in shorts and bathing suits, I got to thinking. I work hard in my workouts, I eat clean most of the time yet I'm not feeling as good in my skin as I want to be or even as good as I once did. 

Today, as I was writing up my latest blog post, I scrolled back to last year at this time and found this post, which was almost a year ago exactly:
"I broke out a bikini and actually felt pretty darn good in it. No, I won’t be strutting my stuff on a runway any time soon, or ever for that matter, but after months of hard work, sweat and clean eating, I felt confident, less flabby than ever before and strong."


I miss that me! I'm definitely not feeling as good in my bikini as I want to be and for a minute, I got down on myself for that. But then I reminded myself of all of the other changes I can see in the me from a year ago:
- eating clean isn't as much work as it was once
- I have cut a lot of the sugar and processed crap from my diet and from my family's diet
- my kids eat a LOT healthier than they did a year ago
- I've built muscle and even if I'm not lean and ab-y around my midsection, my butt looks better than it ever has and I'll take that as welcome and measurable progress!


So yes, I'm not where I want to be but you know what? I'll get there again and no matter what you're feeling like right in this moment, know that you can too.

How can we get find a place where you #lovetheskinyourein ?

I don't know about you but the ice cream runs, s'mores and the chaos of summer schedules & travel can easily swallow me up if I let it! Thankfully, I've learned enough in my own personal health & fitness to know how good I feel when I stay consistent in my workouts and fuel my body with good food. I know that even in these busy summer months, I don't want to go back to my old ways!
I'm kicking off my next groups right after the 4th of July and I would love some company. Join me for 5 weeks for a some summertime accountability! Together we'll adopt some new healthier habits, figure out a summer normal and ease ourselves into summer feeling good about the skin we're in. What do you say?



This summer group is designed to help you:
-Find a workable balance between the summer treats and your goals.
-Learn how to travel and eat healthy.
-Learn how to make a meal plan.
-Find some healthy summer swaps.
-Figure out the proper portion size.
-Adopt a 30 minute body workout plan that you can fit in at the beach, the gym or in your house.
- Enjoy at least 1 cheat meal per week.

My goal is to teach you how to make a lifestyle change that you can sustain, not feel deprived by - no crash diets here! My goal is to give you tools that will last forever!


Want to join us? Just click on the Facebook event, fill out the application and I'll get back to you in 24 hours! Here's to a healthy summer ahead!

#summerstrong


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts