The coaching opportunity - "love what you do"

I literally had no idea what I was getting myself into when I signed up as a challenger and later as a coach. It was pure dumb luck that I stumbled onto my own coach’s page in a fit of desperation and that little stroke of destiny led me to shove down those little voices of doubt, the ones that said “you’ve tried before, this won’t stick, there is no magic pill much as you may want it,” instead of listening to them, I filled out that application on the spot and hit submit. Before I had time to overthink it or chicken out. 2 months later, I had managed to not only NOT fall off the wagon completely during the holiday season AND I’d stumbled on my secret sauce. It wasn’t just the workout program or the diet soda or low cal. chips that made the difference, it was the support and accountability of my coach and the group. Since that first group, I’ve not strayed far. Now I’m both challenger and coach. I’m running the show but I’m also right there with my own challengers, in the trenches fighting.

I fully recognize that my way is not the only way; it’s just the way that worked for me and so many other women and men who, like me, also struggled to go it alone. Who, after finishing college, graduating from decades of playing team sports, having kids, facing medical issues that make the body less cooperative or even just the reality of a slowing metabolism, struggled to figure out a plan that worked for them. 

For me what worked was having someone in my corner whose job was to be my teacher, mentor, cheerleader and friend. Some days I reached out and other days I hid but the constant was that she was always there for me, even when I spent 4 months hemming and hawing about whether I could really hack it as a coach. I knew I wanted to do for others what she did for me but I was scared about juggling it all and I wasn’t sure if I could figure it all out. When I finally came around and took that leap, she was there for me with a training program to show me the ropes, she set up weekly calls with our team that were jam packed with helpful information and tips, and she showed me how this shy teacher with no social media experience could grow a business from my home, behind the computer screen, while also holding down a full-time job and keeping our home running. Just like health and fitness, it wasn’t rocket science. Instead she’s shown me that it’s really about effort and consistency over time. My goal was to help 3-5 people get healthier each month. That felt like a do-able goal and helped me to keep the focus where it should be, on helping people.

From the start, this journey has been about helping others but it’s also quickly become more than that. 

My coach taught me how, through the coaching opportunity, to genuinely connect with other women like myself who had also come to see the value in living a healthy lifestyle and who, like me, were working their tails off to be a great role model for those around them. For this I can’t thank her enough and I have made it my mission this year to keep my eyes set firmly where they started – on helping people. 

I had no idea when I signed on as a coach that I was joining the #1 team in the company or just how lucky that made me in terms of access to trainings and support from my up-line. Just like when I started teaching, I was reassured to hear that my team/coach had systems in place to help me get up and running, that they shared scripts and tips - it was truly a TEAM not an every-man-for-himself kind of set up. Since becoming a coach, I've not only been welcomed into this team and have made new friends, but I've also benefitted from those systems immensely and am uniquely positioned to help you get your business off the ground too.

This month I’m opening up my exclusive coach training program to 2 people. Why so few? Because this isn’t the case of me handing you a book and saying “read up, you’re on your own!” You know me, I’m a teacher at heart! No tough love, sink or swim approach in my classroom. Instead, you’re going to get my one-on-one coaching and over the course of 4 weeks, you’ll learn straight from me how to grow this business on your terms. I’ll teach you how to use social media to grow a network and how to share your journey rather than selling people a product. You set your goals and your schedule. I’ll be there for that 4 week training and then just like my challengers, once you get me, you get me for life (lucky you!) ;)


Sound like something you’d be interested in? Want to talk more about it? Let’s chat about it and you can figure out if it’s an opportunity that might work for you. Honestly, we’ve got stay-at-home moms, full and part time working women, women who are at their goal weight and others who are very much still working to get there. It honestly doesn’t matter where you’re at and what you’re doing. What matters is that you be willing to work hard, be consistent and be ready to learn.

Think you might be interested in learning more? My team has a sneak peek running this Monday night, Feb. 18th from 7-9pm. You literally don't have to do anything other than sit at your computer screen and read and listen and if you're feeling ready to engage, ask as many questions as your heart desires. I'll be there and I'd love to see you there. Here's the link to check it out. Join us!

If you want to move a little quicker or bypass this whole sneak peek thing, fill out the new coach application below and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. 

As my students can tell you, I’m nothing if not persistent, consistent and I don’t give up on people. So let’s do this together and set you up with an amazing new opportunity in 2016. Just think of where you could be 12 months from now!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts