Healthy Holiday Treats and Cheats

I first started my own journey to get healthy over the holidays and let me tell you, one of my biggest challenges was figuring out a way to eat healthy and not totally derail my newly adopted habits while still feeling like I was enjoying the holiday. I'm a baker, I've always been. I LOVE baked goods but even more than that, I LOVE cooking. I bake for therapy, stress relief and because I love feeding the people around me. 
The challenge I initially faced though was that pretty much every recipe I grew up on was laden in butter and white sugar and 100% NOT waistline-friendly. So I made it my mission that first holiday season to find ways to still enjoy my holiday favorites but make some healthier swaps where I was able. Since then I've learned a lot more about what it means to eat clean. I've experimented a lot and, through trial and error (they don't always pan out!), have found a lot of delicious, healthier treats that not only fit my healthier diet, but that also pass the husband and kid test. 

It's hard to eat healthy and the holidays can be one of THE MOST challenging times to try but it IS possible with support. That's where this group comes in. 

Join me on December 9th for a FREE 5 day clean eating holiday baking group on Facebook. Before you start baking for the holidays, let's see if we can add some new healthy, mouth-watering options into your repertoire and/or clean up some of your old favorites. Click HERE to join the event page and we'll get baking!

Comments

  1. I think healthy is very important for everyone. Your post is meaningful!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post.
    thank you so much.

    Cook at healthy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts