What's on tap for sping

The warmer days and sun are finally here after a seemingly endless winter. What’s that mean for me? Time to break out the shorts and flip flops and begin looking ahead to summer!
  
I always find it’s easier to make healthier choices when the weather is nice. I WANT to be outside more. My yard needs attention, my bike tires are pumped up and ready for use, and the kids are helping motivate us to get out and be active 24-7. Activity aside, it’s also easier to eat healthy. I don’t want greasy, heavy food as much as I do in the winter. My favorite fruits are back in season and our grill is out of hibernation – woo hoo!

I imagine I’m not the only one who’s looking ahead to summer with some excitement and possibly a little more motivation to get myself in gear. I WANT to FEEL GOOD in my skin this summer. The time has come to shed the winter weight, develop or re-adopt some healthier food and exercise habits, and get on track so that I’m in the shape I want by the time school gets out for the summer!


I have a few groups coming up in the next few weeks and want to make sure you’re getting the support that you want/need.

21 Day Busy Moms Group
You know the drill. We’re all busy and spring is no different. In our house, that means crazy weeknights shuffling the kids to and from baseball, soccer and swimming, getting homework done and all while trying to get everyone fed and bathed. And don’t get me started on weekends – they’re no less crazy! How do you hold on to some semblance of self and health amid all that crazy? How the heck can you eat healthy when you’re on a soccer or baseball field 4 nights a week at dinnertime? Planning, support, accountability are the key. Join us for 21 days of 30 minute workouts that you can totally fit into your busy day, healthy, weeknight dinner ideas, time management tips and daily support and accountability from a group of busy moms who are in the trenches with you and committed to making it work without losing themselves or their own health.



60 Day Summer Slimdown
This winter was unlike any we’ve seen in recent years. Maybe you’ve been hiding under those bulky coats and sweaters and didn’t realize that you were packing on the lbs. or maybe you’ve enjoyed a few too many days snowed in on the couch instead of getting on the treadmill. Whatever the reason, now’s the time to get back in action. Summer is just around the corner. This 60 day group will take you right up to the beginning of school vacation. Why not celebrate July 4th stronger, healthier and ready for the beach?


5 Day Is Coaching Right for Me?
You probably have a small sense of what coaching is through our interactions in challenge groups or my posts on Facebook. That’s one piece of the puzzle. Curious about whether coaching might be something that you’d enjoy? It might be! If you like the idea of working with people, are looking for a way to stay accountable to your own health, want a job that allows you to be your own boss, set your own hours, and work from home or are interested in earning a little extra money to cover your Shakeology or to pay the grocery bill, coaching might be a great opportunity for you. Want to know more? This low-key 5 day informational group will answer your questions about coaching and help you decide if coaching might be for you. No commitment, just information!



Message me or email to jump in on any of these groups. I’m here to support you in whatever way I can and if you have friends or family who you think might benefit, feel free to send them my info. I’d love to support them too. Have a great day!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts