What If You Could Bet On Your Own Accountability? Health Bet Is Here Check It Out

I can't believe it's already September! Even crazier is the fact that school is back in session! The mom in me was totally ready for the kids to go back (oh, the fighting!) but the teacher in me is still not quite ready! I know I'll get there but I'm not going to lie, after a week of that earlier alarm, it is just not my friend right now! 

Denial aside, I'm definitely looking forward to the return of routine. Summer is always a welcome time to relax and it's so nice not having to juggle the crazy that is the kids' school schedules, homework packets, after-school sports. But summer also means less structure, later bedtimes and wake-ups, more meals on the fly, and more impromptu ice cream dates. Much as I loathe the busy, I crave the structure of the school year schedule.
September is my month to get back on track and back into a routine and what I love is that Beachbody is sweetening the deal this month and PAYING US to do it!

If you need a hand creating some healthier habits or structure, let me know! I know it's hard to get back into the swing of the earlier alarm, to stop eating on the fly and start prepping and planning but it makes all the difference when you do! I'm getting back on the wagon this month and would love to support you in doing the same!


Wait, what?! You heard me right! This month Beachbody is running a Health Bet and betting on your success.

Starting September 5th through October 2nd, Beachbody is hosting an exclusive Health Bet promotion where if you log at least 5 Shakeology's with a picture each week and 3 workouts per week from September 5th through October 2nd then you will be entered to win a slice of the pot.  There is a guaranteed $1 million in the pot and up to $3 million based on the August Challenge Pack Sales. There was an additional $5 per Challenge Pack sold in August added to the pot.

So if you’re itching to get back into a routine, get consistent with your fitness, your nutrition and your health this fall, this is the time to do it.

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Sept. – I’m always ready for the kids to get back to school and I do always love having more structure to my day but the pace can be exhausting! What I’ve come to learn is that even though the fall is busy, being busy doesn't have to mean that you can’t take care of yourself. In fact, it’s all the more reason why you SHOULD take care of yourself! So I’m taking this Health Bet as my chance to not only get back into a good routine this fall but I’ve got a financial incentive to do it as well.

Want to join me? If you’re in need of ACCOUNTABILITY, this is the group for you.

WHAT’S UNIQUE ABOUT THIS GROUP?

Did you know that Beachbody has a free Challenge Tracker App that is available on your iPhone, ipad or mobile device?  What I love about the app is that you get the same support and accountability I typically provide in my closed Facebook groups but you don’t need to be on Facebook! So you can check in any time and from anywhere on your mobile device. For those who’ve done a challenge group with me before, it functions much the same way. It still has the same functionality as Facebook where you can talk back and forth, post pictures, share recipes and daily motivation and accountability. If you’re new to the accountability group model, no worries! It’s essentially an online support group to help you reach your health and fitness goals, whatever they may be. I share a daily motivational post or tip, you check in with each day in the app to keep us posted on how you’re doing and what I love about the app is that it allows me to track your progress and help you to achieve your results.  
This group will give you help with weekly meal planning, support to get those daily workouts in, tips for managing the crazy that is fall, easy recipes and 30 days of daily nutrition in the form of Shakeology.

What you need to do to qualify for your share of the Health Bet Pot:
* You must be enrolled in my Health Bet challenge group through the Challenge Tracker App
* You must commit to a Beachbody Fitness Program and log at least 3 workouts in the app each week
* You must commit to replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology and log 5 shakes in the app each week with a picture

We start tomorrow and I'm ready to rock with you all! 

I'm starting the new 3 Week Yoga Retreat and I'm doing the 3 Day Shakeology cleanse on the 5th, 6th and 7th and this health bet is going to give me that added kick in the butt to stay focused and consistent even when I'm busy.

Are you in? Message me or fill out the application TODAY to jump in on the Health Bet!

Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts