Ending the year healthy and strong

I'm someone who love the holiday season - not only is my birthday in December (and I'm like a total kid when it comes to my birthday!) but two holidays that mean good food and presents and the possibility of snow. Tee hee! 

The holiday season started getting real this weekend though. After 2 weeks freezing my butt off on the soccer field, I finally caved an broke out the gloves and hats because we are definitely starting to need them.  I also started my holiday shopping so it’s here!

While I love the holidays, I know for a lot of us that means travel, food and drink temptations, busy schedules, warm beds and a host of obstacles that make it hard to find the time and energy to eat healthy and workout. Well, I’m committed this holiday season to ending the year feeling good and I’d love for you to join me in ending the year feeling healthy and strong!

Healthy Holiday Survival Guide
Join me starting Monday, November 30th for a great way to stay on track through the holidays! 
 Here is what you can expect from this group:

1.  A health and fitness program to fit your needs in 30 minutes or less each day.

2.  Sample meal plans and recipes to help you stay accountable, to help you with quick easy meals and snacks to fit your lifestyle.

3.  Daily accountability through a closed online support group.

4.  Tips on handling holiday parties, a restaurant guide, traveling tips, healthy alternatives to holiday favorites.

5.  Motivation & accountability every single day to help you end the year stronger than you started.  

What if you could lose a few pounds this holiday season, rock in the New Year feeling confident and not defeated and still HAVE A REALLY GREAT AND ENJOYABLE HOLIDAY SEASON?  

So what are the requirements to participate in this group?

1.  You must commit to a fitness program and nutrition plan. You and I will discuss options that are best for you, and that fit your ability level, your time constraints and your needs.  

2.  You must commit to checking into the accountability group daily and reporting progress.

Are you in?  Does this sound like something you would like to do? 


Are you interested in some healthy holiday recipe ideas? Why not join me for a FREE 5 day healthy holiday group? We start tomorrow!

What? A FREE online Facebook group. Each day I'll share a daily health tip, a workout idea, and some delicious, clean eating Thanksgiving ready recipes that will totally satisfy the demand for something yummy and healthy. All members will also be invited to try out a free 30 day sneak peek of Beachbody On Demand AND be entered to win daily prizes.

When? Monday-Friday, November 16-21st

Where? In your own home or wherever your Thanksgiving is!

Who? Anyone who's interested in having a healthy holiday season. Invite your friends, family and anyone you know who's committed to enjoying a healthier holiday season!

Why? Because it IS possible to have it all this holiday season. Why not eat a little healthier, stay true to your goals AND do it all without having to sacrifice good eats with your family?

How do you get in on the action? Just join the event or send me an email and I'll get you added in!



Curious about coaching? Want to earn a little cash for the holidays by helping others reach their health and fitness goals?


My team, the Dream Team, the #1 team in the Beachbody network is hosting a live event tomorrow night to learn what we as coaches do, how to earn extra income, invite others to join what you do, how to share about your journey, and make this your home business!

The event is Monday, November 16th from 6pm-8pm EST. It all takes place on Facebook, which will allow you to learn how to make an extra $500 this holiday season right from your own home!

Click here to learn more:

Click here to join the live Q&A Monday night at 7:00 pm EST

Comments

  1. We can achieve physical fitness as a result of exercise and nutrition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post.
    thank you for your post.
    Cook at healthy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts