What's on tap for summer?

Inline image 5
It's totally crazy to believe that summer's almost here and the kids will be out of school in just a few weeks. The next few weeks are sure to be busy with parties, sporting events, work and kid craziness. 

I know there will be plenty of temptations coming our way but we're going to talk about it and game plan for how to handle those BBQs, work dinners, vacations and family parties. Summer is also sure to be busy and present more challenges with vacations and travel but you CAN still maintain your health and fitness even with those bumps in the road.


My personal goal for the next few weeks is to stay on track with my workouts, and keep meal planning and prepping weekly so that I can end the month feeling healthy and ready for summer. Speaking for myself, I am totally excited for summer vacation. It'll be so nice to have a lot more time home with the kids (remind me that I said that a month from now when I'm pulling my hair out!) and less on my plate daily to juggle. I love the slower summer pace and the chance to workout a little later in the morning (no more 5 AM!) The summer fruits and veggies are total delicious and the lazy days at the pool will keep me motivated to stay on track with my eating and workouts so I can keep squeezing into my bathing suit without regret
.

I'm looking ahead with quite a bit of excitement but I know for some, the summer months are a source of anxiety as you think about shedding some of the clothes for bathing suits and trying to navigate a busy family travel schedule while also staying on track with your health and fitness goals. I'd love to help you with that if you're game!

I'm super excited with what I have on tap for the month in the way of groups and support. Check it out and let me know if you or someone you know wants in on any of these groups!

21 Day Busy Women's Group - starts pre-season June 22nd

Back by popular demand! Take advantage of Beachbody's sale on the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme or pick your own program and join us for a 21 day shape-up for summer group. 

Not sure this whole challenge group thing is for you? Iffy about the idea of a home workout? Why not give it a go for 21 days and test it out? You can do anything for 21 days with support and if it's not your bag you're out nothing because all of Beacbbody's products (including the Shakeology!) are 100% refundable, no questions asked! So, give me 21 days and I'll give you support, accountability, tips on handling temptations, recipes you can bring to that summer pool party that appeal to normal people AND which support your health goals, tips on staying on track with your health/fitness while on vacation, and an opportunity to lose 5-10 lbs in just 3-4 weeks all while establishing some healthier, sustainable habits. This is NOT about diets that you abandon after a few weeks. This is about a SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE which you can make work in your life day in and day out.


30 Day Clean Eating & Shakeology Group - starts pre-season June 22nd

I know that for me, the summer months are both more relaxing and also a bit more hectic with summer travel, the kids in and out of camps, parties, BBQs and family stuff. I love that the foods are healthier and more fresh but at the same time, it's easy for me to get off track. I have more time but if I'm not mindful about it, I slip on the planning and we wind up doing night after night of foraging or a quickly thrown together dinner. 

This group is all about staying on track this summer. Let's take advantage of those summer fruits and veggies and find some good healthy, easy to throw together recipes to make the most of that fresh produce. We'll talk about how to eat healthy and stay on track without deprivation while you navigate those summer parties and events. I know folks are going to be traveling this summer which doesn't mean you have to put your goals on hold until you get back. Instead, we'll work together on preparing for that summer travel and share tips for staying on track when you're out of your normal, controllable environment. Join us for 30 days of meal planning, easy and healthy summer recipes, and support. You'll replace one meal a day with Shakeology to give your body the nutrition it needs all while suppressing those sugar cravings (woo hoo!) and together we'll work on making sure the rest of those meals are healthy and support your goals. They say abs are made in the kitchen, right? Well it's true! Workouts are totally optional.We're going to work on the kitchen side of things with the food and you can do your thing with the fitness. Run, bike, walk, lounge, whatever!  If you want help on that end too I'm here, but the focus of this group is NUTRITION!


3 Day Refresh Group - starts every Monday in June

Inline image 1

Have a weekend wedding coming up? Wanting to drop the post-bbq bloat? Looking for a healthy jump start to your week? This is a great way to try out the 3 Day Refresh, get some support along the way and possibly win some prizes. I'm doing my Refresh with the group starting this Monday. Message me for details on jumping in on this group for a Monday in June or doing it on your own time any time this summer.


New Coach Apprenticeship Program - 
starts June 22nd

Inline image 4


Want to take that next step and become a coach yourself? You do NOT have to be at your goal weight or anywhere close to an expert - I'm certainly not! All you need is the genuine desire to help others, and the willingness to learn the ropes and put your nose to the grindstone and work. I'll teach you everything you need to know, share my scripts, teach you how to share your journey and invite others to join you rather than asking you to sell or become a salesperson. Yes, it takes work and we're all busy but it's been one of the most rewarding decisions I've made. I've made new friends, gotten support and accountability in my own fitness and my business, and it's totally self-driven so I set my own goals and make them a reality on my own timetable. You've got nothing to lose and just think, you could be the force of change for yourself and others. Why not take a leap of faith? Let me know if you want to talk more about it.

So there's a lot going on this summer. Options galore!!! Fill out the application below, drop me an email or message me on FB for more details on any of these groups. I'd love to have you join us.

And if groups aren't your thing and you just want to talk about health/fitness, I'm here to support you in whatever way I can. Please reach out!

Happy Summer! 




Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer. Summer always enjoy a fun atmosphere and delicious food.
    Cook at easy smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts