Making time for me

It's Mother's Day weekend. This weekend should be all about celebrating you. If your house is anything like mine though, the weekend will be less sitting around being pampered and more running around from soccer game to baseball practice to birthday party. 

Don't get me wrong, that's one of the things I like about being a mom. I love being able to be active and at the kids' games, and getting out in the sun and warm weather after this long winter is long overdue. I generally love the sounds of a full house, kids in and out, and the chaos that come with three energetic kiddos. Most of the time. But I can't imagine that I'm alone in wishing that for Mother's Day that I could have something for myself - space, time, pampering, something...  It's hard being a mom and then you add in working full time to the mix and it just takes the crazy up a notch.

It took me a long time to really appreciate that I NEED to make sure that I carve out space for myself somewhere in that mix. That it wasn't enough to manage the calendar, get the kids fed and cared for. I NEED to ALSO take care of myself or I'm no good for me or anyone.  The best gift I can give myself and my family is for me to take care of myself physically and emotionally yet doing just that is also the "easiest" thing to give up when you're busy, tired, stressed or when money is tight. 

I paid the price of not making time for myself for years. My clothes didn't fit, I talked down to myself, I made every excuse in the book about why I didn't have time or the energy or the support to make a change. Yet I did. I just didn't realize it or have the support network that I now know I really needed to make it happen. 


This Mother's Day, I want to invite you to give yourself a gift of you time. You DESERVE it ten times over. You DESERVE to feel healthy, confident, happy, and comfortable in your own skin. 

So what am I offering?  
  • 1-on-1 support from me
  • 30 minute workouts 
  • customized meal planning and support and a chance to add some new, healthy, family-friendly recipes into your routine
  • motivation and accountability from an equally committed group of women
  • work on balancing your family's needs with your own
There's no time like the present to start taking better care of you and what better time than Mother's Day to give you a reason to take that first step?

Only 10 spots available. Email me or fill out the application below to be considered for this group. 30 days practicing a little self-focus and love. You CAN do this.


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts