3, 2, 1, Refresh!

So I'm starting my 3 round of the 3 Day Refresh today and I'm feeling excited and determined. 



After several weeks of less focused eating (more sugar, more carbs, less healthy), I'm ready for this refresh. My body needs it and I'm taking this opportunity to kick myself into gear as we countdown to summer. I'm tired of feeling sluggish. I hate feeling bloated and blah, and I know that my sugar addiction is strong so 3 days without will be good for me. (I reached the place last week where I swear I could hear the last bag of mini eggs calling to me from the kitchen cabinet... I'm not kidding. Sadly.)

What's great is that since this is not my first time at the rodeo, I know what to expect and I have the support of a group of women who are also committed to doing the Refresh this week too which is super motivating. 


What the heck is the Refresh you ask? 

Well, in short, it's a 3 day cleanse designed to purge your body of the crap it doesn't need, the sugar and the processed crap we all eat on a daily basis and fill your body with the essential nutrients it does need. Don't worry, it's not a crazy juice cleanse where you don't get to eat. It's not the kind of cleanse where you'll be running to the bathroom 24-7. Instead you eat, yes EAT foods that are unprocessed, healthy, and which represent a good balance of healthy fats, fruits and veggies and supplement these foods with shakes which will give you the energy your body needs and the nutrients you need on a daily basis.


Why do the Refresh?

Well for me it's more about losing the bloat and feeling better. For others, it's a way to jump start weight loss and healthier eating habits. Yes, you will lose weight on it even if you are not trying. In my first 2 rounds of it I lost 4.2 lbs the first time and 3 lbs the second time (where I was a little less disciplined about my snacks.) So it can be a great way to both lose some weight fast (perfect pre-big event cleanse which won't leave you lightheaded and weak) and reset your system so it's on the path to healthier habits (perfect post-vacation or binge refocusing cleanse.) 


Sound like something you want to try? Message me on FB or email me for more info!

In the meantime, I'm taking pictures and measurements and I'll let you know how it goes!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts